Saturday, November 7, 2009

I'm always there...

Didn't update for the past two days... busy with some stuff and slept early plus doesn't feel great for the days...

Sorry to those who needed my company as i rejected it instantly... i'm really not in the right mood to company anyone... having my own problems might also affect you guys if i were to company you guys...

and two idiots who always spamming me in msn... Shi min and Si min! lolz! please don't invite so many people next time... it's so messy in the chat i can't even catch much of the lines you guys where spamming so greatly... X.x

hope can get the job jun ming intro to me... $9/hr seh! lolz... where could i find such a good deal for a part-time job... :D hope could get the job to earn enough for what i planned next year... it's gonna be lots of travel in my plannings~ but don't think gonna travel with family... with someone else? like friends? army pals? or buddies? maybe a gf is even better :D (Dreaming away lolz...)

as of this weekends don't think i would go for all events... canceling jun wei's invitation for his 21st birthday celebration... too much invitation yet don't feel like going for any... *not in mood*


I look down on those people who do little things behind another person back... it's rather so obvious when i took an observe from the "place" i'll let you do what ever you want there... don't let me hear another stinky word from you and don't ever think i'll let you step on my tail for no price is pay free... i'll smack your fuck face into the wall if you hurt someone dear to me...


i guess tomorrow i'm staying home watching my new SCV programs... lolz... won't be updating such a boring day tomorrow... so i'll see about it on sunday then... stopping here now...


Leaving you wasn't what I wanted,
Leaving you was what you wished.
It's granted and I left you physically,
But however my soul didn't leave you.
Not even the smallest bit from you...


I'd never afraid of being criticize,
I'd never afraid of being hurt,
I'd never afraid of being anywhere,
I'd never afraid of being alone,
I don't mind, I don't care at all...
All I mind and care was only "one"...


Things weren't suppose to be as it was... Let it be then since you wanted it...

No comments:

Post a Comment