Monday, November 2, 2009

Forgoten promises, Please forgive me >.<

Hi Readers...

a little delayed on posting lately~ i'll try my best not to then...

went out with both sister today instead... had a plan actually...

wanted to visit malaysia aunt who came singapore~ well, gonna save it for next week then ^^

missed grandma, so intend to visit her but save it for next week too... because too many misses but only 1 me after all...

so much thing to do yet time of a human is always limited... so much things i've wanted to have but always never be able to...

sisters plans was going to toy museum but Y.sis drag lots of time making the time being delay from 2 pm to 4pm =.=

so our plan changed a little instead of toy museum we went shopping!

ops~ speaking of shopping i forget my promise to bring Pee Ling to shop in singapore... hahaz... Sorry >.< style="text-align: center;">Chicken Chop Rice + Egg
It's great but not better than Ah ho in camp T-T i miss it~
Taikoya! i'm loving it~ *Licks*
Okay, next week visit cousins and find job too~
I want to bring GF to all delicious foods are!
Where the best place would ever be anywhere with her ^^


Courage didn't came out, but it was you who bring it out of me...
Love has never left you, because I would be the one loving you...


Love me tender, love me sweet, will you never let me go?
Love me tender, love me true, will all my dreams fulfilled?
Love me tender, love me long, will you take me to your heart?
Love me tender, love me dear, will you tell me you are mine?

You have made my life complete, and I love you so.
For my darling I love you, and I always will.
For it's there that I belong, and well never part.
Ill be yours through all the years, till the end of time.


I'm not perfect for you in your eyes... How would I be as of from your expectation?

No comments:

Post a Comment