Tuesday, November 3, 2009

I'm ready, whenever you needed me...

Today was feeling weird... doesn't want to talk much... mood changed again? i wonder...

Rejected a friend who need company today... because something happen again in his relationship... as i didn't felt fine to company him either... so rejected him right away... feeling bad for him now...

i also had problems that were for me to solve too? i can't help in my current mood... Sorry...

nothing much happen today so just update as i also don't know why i should...
(Playing game with friends while writing blog... sorry if got mistake...)


she's sad today? and i couldn't help...
I could listen to you if you needed?
NO?
Need a shoulder to lean on?
NO?
I'll could be there for you?
NO?

I wishes all would be a yes... i'm always ready to be there for you...


Loving someone need reasons? or need no reason to love?
I love her because she's silly? it'll be the same even if she smart...
I love her because she's cute? pretty or whatever... doesn't matter...
I love her because she's funny? even she's not it'll be the same...

To me love couldn't be with or without reason...
It's the heart that speaks...


Being the air in your eyes was tearing down in my heart like waterfalls...
Being the glass in your eye was like hammer smashing me into pieces...
Being the invisible person in your eye was making me out of presence...
Being in those days was wished for it never to be another day i lived on...

No comments:

Post a Comment