Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Souless body...

Skipped school today and tomorrow as well probably...

Wanted to find buddies for this week~ gotta skip lots of lesson just to find each and every...

today met my secondary school art teacher! he remember my look =.= he said he remember me as a great rebellious art student LOLz... and he say my drawing was very nice! hahaz... but i stopped drawing for quite sometime already...

i remembered the lessons he wanted us to draw using water paint but i used colour pencil... when he wanted a 3d effect drawing i gave him cartoon instead :D

we had a great laugh while i send him back to school after his lunch...

at home play facebook with E.sister!~ lolz... then went out eat with parents... help Y.sister pack her food... Loh Ying Ying be glad to have your brother hor! who so free cycle all the way down buy your food while you sleep on your bed lolz...

tomorrow going to shoot some ball at AMK i think?!?! don't know where does that wei he wanna do tomorrow... OH~ please don't play mahjong tomorrow... or i would be just playing with your little brotherS =.=

Platoon mates are getting high on facebook lately lolz... all getting ORGY siea...


Keeping myself entertain was the only way to forget what's coming up...
I don't want to be seen, I don't want to be heard, I don't want to know...
Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Days, Weeks, Months, Years, Centuries passes...
In fact I'm running away from it as usual, unwilling to face the TRUTH...
It was so lonely searching but now, I'm just waiting for it to be awaken...


Have a great day with or without,
Laugh it all out with or without,
Enjoy everything with or without.
I'm nothing to her nor anyone,
But I misses her dearly...

Thinking of her while doing something else...
Why didn't that shot went higher that day?
Now i hope it really did...

No comments:

Post a Comment