Monday, October 26, 2009

i'm so dead...

Eh... nothing to post today... because i'm so dead... i made her angry...

oh well... it's my fault~ for serious i don't know how to coax girls~ i'm suck...



i'm so tired now... i guess i've to sleep soon... here's a little word to apologize to her...


Little things i've tend's to overlooked,
little things i've done it hurting to you.
For what i've done wrong,
For what i've said wrong,
For whatever it was wrong,
I was deeply regret for it.
I'm sorry, girl, please forgive me...

Every bits of mini-seconds passes,
my mind is all about you...
i'm not staring into space,
thinking of nothing but it's all about one.
It was the only you,
you who filled me with wonders,
you who filled me with curiosity.
YOU'RE my everything girl...

I'm the worst... Change me if you want, i'm all authorize to you...
i'm not a great guy like any others... but i'll do my best...

No comments:

Post a Comment