Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Just wanted your love...

Hi readers... i've changed the music again~

it's been so long since i put piano music in my blog...

went out at night with my sisters yesterday and brought mashed potato from 7-Eleven...

well, didn't went out today because of bad weather which kept pouring on and off...

should i go to school tomorrow? i wonder...

body is aching badly from overworked muscles... pain in the ass man~


Random photos from yesterday...

Dare you to bully my loved, I would be sure to have you off...


If I'm ever an eye sore to you,
I would be gone off your sight.
If my words were irritate to you,
I would have kept my voice within.
I wouldn't be hurt but i would miss you.


4 season passes-by in a blink of eye,
Summer, Spring, Autumn and Winter.
My heart still remind warmth for you,
as it'll misses you each ticks of seconds.
Can't stop as love pounce like life of mine...
It'll lives on for you, It'll love you as it's life...

No comments:

Post a Comment