Friday, October 30, 2009

As long as you would love me...

gu-tenmorugen (Good Moring)

slept early yesterday due to thinking of something and fallen asleep... lolz...

don't think got any event for today or even this weekend~ nobody is free on late October...

Exams, preparation of performance, getting organize for up coming holidays?


I miss you today where i couldn't see you,
I misses your smile that were being silly,
I missed the time when you're being clumsy,
I'm missing you so badly right now...


For the first day, i think of you will you be fine.
For the second day, i wonder what you're doing.
For the third day, i start missing your presence.
For the forth day, i start gone crazy over of you.
For the fifth day, i wish you will be here for me.
For the sixth day, i wanted to hug you so dearly.
For the seventh day, i won't want to part from you again...
It'd took me a week to realize how important you're to me...


I wonder,
Would you notice i'm here for you?
Would you think of me just once?
Would you missed me like i do?
Would you love me like i did?
Would you ever be mine?

No comments:

Post a Comment