So tired after a long day today... but i don't think i would be staying at home?! going that Mr. sleeping log there play basketball or slack about?
I don't want to be at home~ so boring with computer and me :x at least company friends than something which has no life at all LOLz...
Company a GF everyday wouldn't boring! hahaz... talk as if i got siea...
Miss. Fang broke up so soon when i didn't even heard of her going into relationship?!?! i've only heard she broke up but didn't know who that guy was :/ anyway company and chat with her till 8pm~
now blog finish then rush of SK slack slack & still slack...
Sacrifice wasn't a bad thing when it help's people around you,
Two word of "thank you" would brighten the sacrificed one...
The word of Friend came out from being kind to each other...
The word of Hatred came out from unappreciated kindness...
=====================================================================
Love was in me but it's incomplete.
If there's just a touch from a certain
Furious love would be awaken from,
Everything would be changed in LIFE.
I didn't want to be chosen when there's no choice left,
I want to be chosen as whom I was from the choices.
I don't want to be a spare tire to replace the missing,
I want to be the spot where nothing was there before.
I don't fill the holes where other people left it out,
I only fill the hole that is only meant for me.
It wasn't a chance, a choice, a decision or a gift granted for you...
It was meant to be there just for you take it or...
JUST GO TAKE IT!!! #%^*&$!@
No comments:
Post a Comment